ServicesWhat makes us unique?
Why Use Us?
We acknowledge that paying a traffic fine is a grudge payment, but a necessary one.
However, if you pay via our platform you will be able to receive up to a 50% discount.
Just fill in your information and let us do the rest…
- 25-year track record in the Industry
- We use our Mekaish Proprietary Software, that uses cutting edge technology
- We serve individuals, businesses and fleets
- We take the hassle out of paying traffic fines and deal with the industry on your behalf
- Free Registration on our secure finesSA.co.za platform - opt-in basis only (legal requirement)
- Immediately save up to 50% on most traffic fines (excludes fines R300 and below)
- No hidden costs
- Peace of mind
- We keep you up to date via our monthly newsletter
- Monthly reports provided free of charge to monitor your personal and company fine status
- We settle Administrative Adjudication of Road Traffic Offences (AARTO) fines, introduced to improve law abiding & safer driving behaviour in order to reduce road accidents
- We manage AARTO demerit points and advise all our clients of their points status on a regular basis
Why must I pay my Traffic fines?
The relevant Municipality issuing the fines will enforce payment by issuing a warrant for your arrest if you do not pay prior to your Court date which could lead to imprisonment and additional penalties
It will also be impossible to renew your license disc as your Identity Number (ID) will be blocked by your Municipality which may result in further penalties for an expired license, as well as Insurance Companies not honouring a claim if the license disc has lapsed.
How does it Work?
FREE REGISTRATION ON OUR PLATFORM
Register Free online on our home page and necessary opt-in box to participate.
RECEIVE YOUR STATUS REPORT
Within 24 – 48 hours we will send you a comprehensive quote with your outstanding traffic fines and discounts offered
Pay via one of our convenient payment methods, including: Snapscan, Zapper, Masterpass, Mobicred, Credit and Debit cards, EFT or cash
We will send you the receipt numbers electronically for your records. Some receipts may take some time as we rely on Municipalities to issue them